Logo

Logo

Wednesday 9 November 2016

Joel Mole's Guide to Surviving Trump's America

America has currently joined the UK as one of the most idiotic countries in the World. This is because Donald Trump, a racist, homophobic sex offender, has now become president of the United States of America. Of course this raises questions of the mental state of a supposedly great country but what's done is done and now, for any American readers out there, I present to you a survival guide into how to survive Trump's America with my limited political knowledge.

Seek out the Clinton voters
Clearly not everyone voted for Trump so that means that those who have voted Clinton either a) actually supported her or b) doesn't want Trump to become president. Now Clinton wasn't much better than Trump with her shady ties but she at least doesn't judge and those who voted her likely won't judge either. Seek them out and you will find solidarity

Find another Martin Luther King Jr.
Trump is a racist gimboid so it's very likely that the ethnic minorities (or should I say majorities) will be cowering in fear of Trump's reign of terror. Now, I know that there is already a civil rights movement but it needs to be stronger than ever so it needs another peaceful leader like Martin Luther King Jr. was in the past in order to convince Trump the error of his ways. After all, it's not like the Ghosts of Christmas Past, Present and Yet to Come won't do it.

Get nuclear bunkers
With Trump's mentality, World War Three could be on the horizon so make sure you get a nuclear bunker so that you can be safe during a nuclear apocalypse. There are other websites which explain how to survive an apocalypse so I recommend you check those out for more details

Drink
I normally don't condone this but mate, you need booze for this so you can wallow in misery and wonder where America went wrong

American Suffragette
Trump hates women so feminism is more important than ever and we need a third (or fourth?) wave of feminism to make sure that women's rights change for the better and to show women that Trump must be stopped. If successful, half of America would be against Trump.

LGBT Movement
I hope you follow the footsteps of women and ethnic majorities and start your own movement against Trump's regime. Who knows, you three can unite and you, plus sympathizers, could rise for change.

Move to Canada
Perhaps the most realistic and most sensible option. Sure it's cold but the people are so friendly it's a stereotype, the economy is strong, healthcare is fair, it's very eco-friendly and it's created many great celebrities such as:

  • Jim Carrey
  • Michael J. Fox
  • Ryan Gosling
  • Michael Bubble (I mean Bublé)
  • Mike Myers 
  • William Shatner
  • Dan Akroyd
  • Céline Dion
  • Avril Lavigne
  • Ryan Reynolds
  • Donald Sutherland 
  • Carrie-Ann Moss
  • Keanu Reeves
  • Evageline Lilly
  • Seth Rogen
Sure it also created Justin Bieber but Canada had the sense to not accept him back after he moved to America. So long as you have money, people you know and knowledge on Canada you should be fine.


I hope you found this useful (though I'd be surprised if you did). If not, then at least you can appreciate the satirical presentation at my views of Trump becoming president. In all seriousness, to all the women, LGBT people, ethnic majorities and people with common sense: good luck. I'm sure other countries will support you.

This concludes my Thought from an Autistic Mind. Now I'm not an expert on politics and I'm sure people more qualified than me can share their thoughts in a better format. I just wanted to present a lighthearted piece of satire whilst simultaneously sharing my views on Trump becoming president. I hope you enjoy it and if there are movements against Trump, great! Best of luck to you! Now for the obligatory plug. Be sure to share this blog around and like my Facebook page 'Joel Mole.' Also be sure to use the page to suggest ideas on what I give my thoughts on because I need that motivation people! Until then, fair thee well good people of the internet.




No comments:

Post a Comment